Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pre-Final Project #1: Sunday Sundae Title Scene

Ciao, Ragazzi!

Can I just say that these final weeks of school are KILLING me! I'm sorry, did that sound too overdramatic...?

Seriously, though it's gonna be tough to get all these projects done. BUT I WILL!

For my final project in this class, I decided to do a little favor for a friend of mine (actually, I begged and pleaded with him to let me). His name is Adam Rucker. Heard of him? Well, you should because he's a bonafide YouTube sensation! I'm being serious. People actually recognize him on the street. (I wish I could say it didn't go to his head buuuuut...........that would be a lie.) :)

Anyway, I want to create a title sequence for his weekly youtube show/vlog, Sunday Sundae. To help you understand what the show actually is, here's an example episode below.
(This one features me, so it was the obvious choice to post...)



Awesome, right? No, I actually meant me, but the show was pretty good too.

My inspiration for the title sequence is actually the Arrested Developement Opening. Here it is.



Basically, it'll only be around 10 or 15 seconds and include pictures of him (probably eating a Sundae....see what I did there?) and a couple of short sound bites from his past episodes.

I think it's gonna be fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment