Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Stuff: Sketch and Paint!

Ciao ragazzi!

Here's a little freebie thing I've been working on. By "freebie", I mean I won't get credit in a class for it--did it just for fun! And by "working on", I mean it took hardly any time at all.

So a WHILE ago, I did a doodle for my sister because she said she wanted to be a princess. Mind you, this is WELL before Princess and the Frog had even been announced--so any similarities are HIGHLY coincidental....(...and by "coincidental", I mean "Disney probably snuck into my room, stole my sketchbook, made copies and then quickly returned it all while I was sleeping in the middle of the night"....) I'll let it slide, THIS time.

Here's the sketch and the painted final:




Honestly, I LOVE the way it turned out. It was one of the first times I'd ever painted with Photoshop, let alone the first time I've even ever scanned any of my work. I think I should start working on some others. I have quite a few. :)

2 comments:

  1. First of all, I love this painting. Secondly....where is the rest of your work for this semester?

    ReplyDelete