Thursday, December 2, 2010

Assignment #4- Model (3D)

Ciao ragazzi!

So here's some renders from the final 3D model for the Beauty and the Beast (BatB) Castle! There are lots of pictures for this post, but that's because I wanted to try and give you as much of a 360 view as possible. This model took me quite a bit of time to complete, but really that was mostly because I tried to start it without proper reference. Once I photoshopped all those separate shapes, the whole thing got a LOT easier and also a lot more fun!

Also, this is still a pretty basic model. I had left out all the details save a few, so I definitely have some work ahead if I want to finish it. But to be honest? I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I took a few liberties with the design so it's not EXACTLY like the references. Hope you enjoy:













No comments:

Post a Comment