Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Assignment #8 - Animation in Maya

Ciao, ragazzi!

This is the last post for my 3D class! :(

Actually, when I think about it, this is the last post for ANY class at UT! I graduated this past Saturday so everything from here on out will all be done for my own purposes. I'm kinda excited about that, though. I feel like I'll be a little bit better about actually DOING some of this stuff, when I don't necessarily have to. Or....that could be a big lie and you'l never hear from me again.... :)

ANYWAY, here's my clip for some 3D animation I did in Maya. I would like to not that I neither modeled or rigged this character. I just found it online. BUT, I did animate it! I think I was a little impatient with the movement. It's all move here, then here, then here....oh well, this was my first time animating an object in Maya (or 3D, in general). I'm honestly just surprised I could do as much as I could.

Enjoy:

3D Robot Animation from Alex McCrea on Vimeo.


Also, it's moving a little faster than I thought it would from the preview in Maya. Definitely something to think about next time, should I decide to export the movie in After Effects using the same settings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment